HHC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HHC

Havoc's Hellions Clan Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E.U savegame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[r.c]leader.

E.U savegame Empty
PostSubject: E.U savegame   E.U savegame Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:27 am

well i know its not a topic with a file in that contains a E.U save game but would anyone here know/have an E.U regional save game that has hacked weapons with 200-250hp on? if someone could please post it here itd mean alot .also i was wondering if you can change the region of your save game somehow as id take my 4 save files and duplicate them and make them E.U as i currently have a very weird psp setup

my psp's chinese(yet i live in england)i have 7 us games(including mpo obivously)and 3 e.u games and seeing as i have brought this" new monster hunter" into a sort of fad with mates at school i cannot ad-hoc link with them and as this is very frustrating not being able to pown them with ease on ad -hoc i am considering buy metal gera portable ops (e.u) and when mpo+ comes up i shall get a japanese version us and e.u so thers never shortage of players online thanks for reading though
Back to top Go down
[hhc]kuwait city
Admin
[hhc]kuwait city

E.U savegame Empty
PostSubject: yo yo yo   E.U savegame Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:50 pm

if i was mod i will delete this post:twisted:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mgs_4
-=HaVoC=-
Admin
-=HaVoC=-

E.U savegame Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.U savegame   E.U savegame Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:28 pm

ur an admin now, i thought i made u one long time ago. Theres no need to delete this post since its not spam or advertising.

Theres no way to make US saves EU or anything like that. Im just able to rename saves thats all.
Back to top Go down
http://mpo-hhc.piczo.com
Sponsored content

E.U savegame Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.U savegame   E.U savegame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E.U savegame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HHC :: Game Saves :: MPO Game Saves-
Jump to: