HHC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HHC

Havoc's Hellions Clan Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

koa noobs and me deleting my account (hhc havoc)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-=HaVoC=-
Admin
-=HaVoC=-

koa noobs and me deleting my account (hhc havoc) Empty
PostSubject: koa noobs and me deleting my account (hhc havoc)   koa noobs and me deleting my account (hhc havoc) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:05 pm

koa r being such fucking noobs, they banned me from their site for hacking my account and called me a noob which doesnt make sense because i know more about the goddamn game than them. they tell other ppl lies that I kick people from games and use rpg, theyre the ones that have "no noobs" comments in their games. fucking hypocrite assholes. I just want everyone to know that I deleted my account because I had my fun with hacking and I don't support it so thats the reason I did, and not because of what happened at the koa site because im not a pussy like them.
Back to top Go down
http://mpo-hhc.piczo.com
acid$nip3r

PostSubject: Re: koa noobs and me deleting my account (hhc havoc)   koa noobs and me deleting my account (hhc havoc) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 8:53 pm

is that one of the cclans u dislike? haha
Back to top Go down
-=HaVoC=-
Admin
-=HaVoC=-

PostSubject: Re: koa noobs and me deleting my account (hhc havoc)   koa noobs and me deleting my account (hhc havoc) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:41 am

acid$nip3r wrote:
is that one of the cclans u dislike? haha

I didn't have a problem with them b4, but now I do. I just dislike certain members.
Back to top Go down
http://mpo-hhc.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: koa noobs and me deleting my account (hhc havoc)   koa noobs and me deleting my account (hhc havoc) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

koa noobs and me deleting my account (hhc havoc)
Page 1 of 1